Pat Franz from Terra-Cycle once again featured newly developed accessories and adaptations for all kinds of trikes and bikes. Pat featured his fairings that fit all kinds of bikes and trikes, along with his water bottle mount that holds two bottles from the same mount! Pat is famous for his idlers and creative work with all kinds of trikes and was given an award at the annual dinner for his many positive years working within the industry! Congrats Pat!
Debuting at the show were the Thrive Cycling Assistive Arms which could be seen at several booths. Developed to assist people getting on and off of trikes, people were able to try them at the Catrike booth, The Bike Rack and look at them within the TerraCycle booth where they were well received by the public.
Catrike from Florida was showing its new 559 folding 26" rear wheel trike! With entry into the folding trike market last year, they will now have a 20" folding trike and the sister of the Expedition that folds with the 26" rear wheel! Nicely done! It was great to see their video of the manufacturing process as well!
As you look through the pictures you will see the variety of recumbents being manufactured.
- Check out the big orange ICE trike that is now being produced after being developed to traversed the icy tundra by a woman who set the world record by herself this last year! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP8KiXxgEMQ
- Check out the orange "push-chair" in the HASE booth that allows people with balance and strength issues to get around using their legs instead of arms for propulsion.
- HP Velotechnik has developed a trike with accessibility at the core. The red trike features a high seat, assistive wrist support, foot straps, battery assist and many other great features (Grey sweater extra).
- Greenspeed brought the green velo as well as its new hand cycle. With their complete line up on the floor to temp customers and vendors to ride, it was an amazing show!
- Ti-TRIKES was showing not only its new titanium trikes, but also the leopard skin and camp covers for the seats! This new trike on the market also is working on a hand cycle with battery assist.
I would highly recommend keeping your eye out for the next show that will be in Ohio next year. It is a great place to shop and try all of the manufactured recumbent trikes and bikes available.